Forums » Outras Discussões

Yotta Games news: Tricky waters for a mafia game( mafia city)

• Luteguras Green
    • 14 posts
    24 de maio de 2018 02:43:48 ART

Yotta Games news: Tricky waters for a mafia game( mafia city) to navigate in 2018, but then, Mafia has always been a more thoughtful breed of open-worlder. Bigger, and perhaps slightly brawnier, Mafia City nonetheless very clearly carries that defining family trait.
    In Mafia City, it’s important that you’re always paying close attention to what’s going on while you’re growing more strains of weed. And while many games will work for you in the background and free you up to do other things, that isn’t necessarily the case all of the time in this game. While you’re growing plants, you should be as hands-on as possible.
    Mafia City H5 had me at that excellent 'story trailer' a few weeks back, but now 20 minutes of footage have appeared to remind me that, yes, I want to play this game. I'm not that interested in the open world activities or combat, but 1960s Fake New Orleans is a place I very much want to explore.
    The positions listed match the current listings in the "unnanounced projects" section of the Eidos Montreal site , the studio that developed Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and are working on Thief 4. That unannounced project could even be a new Deus Ex, but as thermoptic camo is sadly yet to be invented, our spies won't make it far past Eidos Montreal's anti-journo turrets.

Talking to Superannuation , an anonymous source claimed that Rod Fergusson, Yotta Games San Francisco's Studio Head, is restarting development on Mafia City H5 , abandoning Yotta Games Czech's progress on the Mafia game.
    Once you’ve reached a certain point in Mafia City, you’ll be relying on Wanda’s deals quite a lot for cash. The deals she offers are, truth be told, quite similar to the standard deals on the street, but the difference here is that you’ve only got so much time to complete them.
    Clay’s violent homecoming and a daring bank heist are the focus of the first few hours of Mafia City, and it’s a strong start. The story is fast-paced and cinematic, using stylish editing to jump backwards and forwards in time, reinforcing the setting with evocative ‘60s music. With tracks from The Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Presley, and The Rolling Stones, they must have spent a fortune licensing the game’s soundtrack.
     It’s perhaps a bit contrived, but games so rarely attempt to do any world building like this that it ends up being somewhat effective at making this feel like a real setting. When the sun sets, it bathes the city in sepia. This environment, and how well it’s been brought to life, is by far my favourite part of my hands-on with the game.
    Clay's predilection for violence is seen throughout the demo, most notably during the stealth section that leads to the underground den. The player will have the choice to enter in multiple ways: calling in muscle to storm the club, taking a boat into the underground water network, or—as I'm shown—sneaking around the back.
    You most definitely would have heard of Merlin, the famous wizard that lived in the medieval era and was a major influence in shaping history as we know it today. You can go back in time with Mafia City and deal with Merlin at your side.

Mafia City H5 official site ( Yotta game studio),chinese version mafia game name is 黑道風雲, thank you!