Forums » Outras Discussões

A new house should be equipped with new furniture

• 861 posts
    12 de dezembro de 2021 10:58:06 ART

When you've worked hard to buy a house and haven't even decorated it yet, you start to sketch out what your home will look like. However, reality is always so hard.

More than one person has complained to my sister about the things they regret after renovation, and I want to give them a heartfelt hug.

The company's main focus is on the development of a new product, the "Home Decoration Guide". (Stay tuned!).cheap furniture stores birmingham uk

I am so witty
    Let everyone plan and prepare well in advance when it comes to home decoration. Let these "regrets" not be repeated on you.

BTW, check back in a few minutes after reading the article, the comments may be even better than the text!

There are always not enough sockets!
    Sockets
    The number one home improvement regret is "sockets", and more than one person has complained to me that The socket next to the bed is blocked by the bedside table, so you feel desperate when you want to charge! cheap sofas for sale

I've chosen my appliances with care, only to find out after they've been delivered that there are no sockets to plug in. There were no sockets to plug into....

No extra sockets reserved for the master bedroom bathroom, want to curse the electrician a million times every time I want to blow-dry my hair!!!

Cat
    Some people are afraid of the hassle and just let it go. But we have to work hard to earn the house, is it just to settle?

In this issue of the "Home Decoration Avoidance Guide" series, I'm going to talk about the regrets about sockets in home decoration, for your reference.

Most of the complaints about sockets are about these two things.

The number of sockets is not enough.

The sockets are hidden under the furniture, which is not convenient to use.

It is usually up to the designer (or electrician) to determine the number and location of sockets, and to make each socket work, the fans suggest that it is best to start from themselves.

Walk around the room yourself before decorating and consider more. Simulate your daily routines and consider the size of your furniture to plan.beds for sale online
    online bed shops

Electricity
    Firstly, think carefully about what electrical appliances you will have in your home. And! Make sure you know whether these appliances have two- or three-pronged plugs (most kitchen appliances are three-pronged, most living room appliances are two-pronged, but there are also three-pronged ones) so that you don't waste them.

Secondly, you should combine your family's living habits and arrange the sockets reasonably. For example, the fans like to sit on the sofa to play mobile phones, charging pads, in order to lazy more comfortable, pre-set aside a good sofa side socket.

Classification of sockets
    In the spirit of scientific research, "if you know your enemy, you will never be in danger", I will help you take stock of the mainstream sockets on the market. Don't make a mistake!

10A sockets: to meet the electricity limit for ordinary electrical appliances in the home, all five-hole sockets are 10A.

16A sockets: for air conditioning or other high-powered appliances (water heaters); 1.5P/2P water heaters generally require 16A three-hole; stand-up air conditioners need more than 20A for 3P.

Blank panel: used to seal the wall reserved for checking the cable box, or abandoned wall holes.

Information sockets: also known as weak sockets, referring to telephone, computer, TV sockets etc.

Type 86 switch sockets: The switch panels we commonly use are 86mm in length and width and are called Type 86.

120 type sockets: some homes use switch sockets that are 120mm long and 60mm/120mm wide called 120 type.

Socket layout
    My sister has listed out the sockets that are probably needed in each area of the home for you! However, there is no shame in copying, so you should determine each one of them according to your family's habits and the location of your appliances.

It is best to make a table of the appliances needed in each area, special habits or locations and notes. Not only is it easy to check for gaps, it is also convenient to communicate with the plumber.

The entrance hall
    Reserve 1 socket next to the shoe cabinet for baking shoes or replacing the smart shoe cabinet at a later stage.

Socket layout 1
    Living room
    It is recommended to plan the location of furniture items in the living room, and the empty walls can be considered for additional sockets.

1 air conditioning outlet without central air conditioning

If you like to put a floor lamp next to the sofa, or if you like to use an electric fire in winter, you can also reserve 1-2 more sockets with USB.

3 TVs, set-top box sockets, antenna and internet connection on the TV wall

If you have a home cinema with 2 or more large stereos, home games, etc.

1-2 extra outlets for water dispenser, humidifier, treadmill, floor fan, electronic piano, etc.

Socket layout 2
    Kitchen
    It is best to select the electrical appliances at the beginning of the cabinet design, as there are many appliances in the kitchen and the fixed appliances must be reserved for outlets. If you plan to put a refrigerator in the kitchen, install a dishwasher, rubbish disposal, built-in oven, etc., you also need to reserve in advance.

1 three-hole hood with on/off switch

1 under the hob, in case the electric hob is replaced later

1-2 under sink KitchenAid / Garbage Disposal / Water Purifier etc.

1 microwave or oven

1 dishwasher or steriliser

At least 3 kettles, rice cookers, coffee makers and other small appliances at the worktop, with separate sockets for switches

1 additional outlet reserved

Socket layout 3
    Nowadays it is also popular to have sockets that are not on the wall but underneath the cabinet, reducing wiring and saving money, while being waterproof and aesthetically pleasing.

Socket layout 4
    These are also great for concealing, but need to be taken into account when customising the cabinets.

Socket layout 5
    Q: Do I need a dedicated socket for every kitchen appliance in my home?
    It is not necessary at all. Although there are many kitchen appliances (electric pressure cookers, electric steamers, electric stew pots, electric stew pots, soya milk makers, cooking machines), they are not all used at the same time.

Tips: Many families prefer to use five-hole sockets because they find them practical. However, kitchen appliances are mostly three-pronged and two-hole sockets are often left unused.

Dining room
    1 by the wall can be used for a fridge, think about the position of the fridge in advance

1-2 by the dining table to enjoy a small winter hotpot at home~

1-2 extra reserved for air purifier, hoover, charging, etc.

Extended reading: Home safety essentials: how to maintain switches and sockets

• 3109 posts
    13 de dezembro de 2021 05:24:13 ART

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again!ЭНЭТХЭГИЙН ВИЗНИЙ МАЯГТ

• 861 posts
    16 de dezembro de 2021 05:01:22 ART

A deposit of up to KRW 100 million or more can be entered as a guarantee company of the eat-and-run spot, and in addition to ‘eating’ that does not pay any winnings, a safe system that guarantees the full amount by judging all disadvantages such as ‘middle-and-mortality’ as ‘eating’ built. 먹튀검증사이트

• 1370 posts
    16 de dezembro de 2021 06:49:20 ART

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. http://headquarterscomplaints.org/

• 861 posts
    17 de dezembro de 2021 11:26:58 ART

Avenir Showflat The Avenir Condo is located at the former Pacific Mansions site at River Valley Close of District 09. Checkout the latest Avenir prices, floor plans, and more. https://official-the-avenir.com/

• 19 de dezembro de 2021 02:46:23 ART

fence installation fort myers fl We offer Commercial and Residential fence installations and repairs in Cape Coral, SW Florida. Gator Fence Corp is the best fence service company in SW Florida ... https://gatorfencecorp.com/

• 21 de dezembro de 2021 06:28:24 ART

Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few posts on this internet site and I think that your web blog is really interesting and contains lots of superb information. Online Canada Visa

• 3109 posts
    26 de dezembro de 2021 08:15:35 ART

Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol. http://www.HubJOKER888.com

• 3 de janeiro de 2022 07:20:18 ART

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the web, somebody with a little bit originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet! INDIAN VISA FROM QATAR

• 4 de janeiro de 2022 07:24:35 ART

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog! โหลด joker gaming

• 2 posts
    4 de janeiro de 2022 10:41:43 ART

We are providing Resume Writing Service for the students at an affordable and reasonable price.

• 5 de janeiro de 2022 03:10:19 ART

books online are great, wether they are e-books or conventional hardbound and paperback books’ หนังโป๊เลสเบี้ยน

• 3109 posts
    11 de janeiro de 2022 03:06:06 ART

i love to receive birthday cards specially if they are custom built birthday cards” Visa indiană

• 444 posts
    12 de janeiro de 2022 08:05:26 ART

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information.시알리스

• 404 posts
    28 de janeiro de 2023 14:22:30 ART

I've been reading all the articles related to 플레이포커머니상 for the past hour, but I don't know why I saw this post now. It seems like very useful information.

• 404 posts
    29 de janeiro de 2023 01:42:38 ART

I love seeing more and more people visiting your blog. I, who have been together for a long time, created a forum with the same topic as yours this time. The subject is going to be captured by 플레이포커머니상.