Forums » Adobe Photoshop

Project contained a sequence that could not be opened

• 467 posts
    26 de setembro de 2013 22:42:00 ART

Adobe Premiere Error: "Project contained a sequence that could not be opened"

Premiere Pro error message
    Premiere Pro error message

Sometimes when opening a project the following error message appears: "This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type."

This is one variation of the "Revert to Trial Bug" in which Premiere Pro behaves as if you're running a trial version of the software. This bug often appears after upgrading to a new version, although it can occur at any time.

Solution: Method 1

1. Close Premiere Pro.
    2. Open the project file in a text editor (e.g. Windows Wordpad) and replace all instances of "I-Frame Only MPEG" with "Microsoft AVI".
    3. Relaunch Premiere Pro and test it.

Solution: Method 2

If the first method doesn't work, try the following steps (read all the steps before you begin):

1. Deactivate Premiere Pro if possible (this option may not be available).
    2. Uninstall Premiere Pro.
    3. Download and run the Adobe Cleaner Tool at least twice, rebooting after each run.
    4. Reinstall Premiere Pro.
    5. Before launching Premiere Pro for the first time, update to the latest version.
    6. Launch and test Premiere Pro.

• 2 posts
    25 de dezembro de 2016 15:52:11 ART

Very good post. I'm facing some of these http://write-my-essays.org/ninjaessays-com-review/ issues as well.

• 520 posts
    6 de janeiro de 2019 12:36:43 ART

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. etisalat speed test

• 520 posts
    14 de janeiro de 2019 07:36:41 ART

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Aztec Secret Health & Beauty

• 520 posts
    17 de janeiro de 2019 03:43:54 ART

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. stop being jealous in love

• 17 de janeiro de 2019 08:06:43 ART

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.voyance-amour-eternel.com

• 520 posts
    18 de janeiro de 2019 11:50:42 ART

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. pomeranian boo beyaz

• 18 de janeiro de 2019 13:26:15 ART

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.Hindi health tips for stamina

• 520 posts
    21 de janeiro de 2019 05:37:04 ART

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. cups

• 23 de janeiro de 2019 02:49:25 ART

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. telephoner

• 520 posts
    23 de janeiro de 2019 05:45:07 ART

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. tubemate apk

• 520 posts
    23 de janeiro de 2019 15:49:36 ART

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. jiofi.local.html

• 520 posts
    25 de janeiro de 2019 07:58:38 ART

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. tylekeobongda88.com

• 28 de janeiro de 2019 05:08:52 ART

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed...all the information

• 29 de janeiro de 2019 03:15:40 ART

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.news

• 456 posts
    29 de janeiro de 2019 05:03:56 ART

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. all the information

• 456 posts
    29 de janeiro de 2019 05:04:35 ART

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. all the information

• 520 posts
    30 de janeiro de 2019 04:14:10 ART

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Thailand Medical Marijuana Conference - Bangkok Thailand

• 456 posts
    30 de janeiro de 2019 04:18:18 ART
    Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. assistir filmes online gratis legendados em portugues completos
    • 456 posts
    5 de fevereiro de 2019 04:28:48 ART
    Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.singapore photographer
    • 520 posts
    6 de fevereiro de 2019 13:28:11 ART

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. voyance amour

• 520 posts
    7 de fevereiro de 2019 14:29:16 ART

Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. click here

• 456 posts
    8 de fevereiro de 2019 04:15:31 ART

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... STRESS TEST

• 211 posts
    8 de fevereiro de 2019 08:47:28 ART

This is the reason online marketing specials efforts so you can effective analyze earlier than post. Put simply to write down more beneficial destination of this nature. Pennsylvania singles

• 211 posts
    8 de fevereiro de 2019 10:11:03 ART

Instantaneously this site would most likely sometimes turn out to be distinguished in relation to every single piece of blog page people today, considering that thoughtful research in addition to assessments. Doctor of Theology