Forums » Dicas de Jogos para PC, MAC e OS

Gubble (Demo)

• 11496 posts
    25 de julho de 2013 10:30:49 ART

Obs : Alguns códigos só funcionam na versão Européia do jogo.

Cheat Mode
    Entre com "GOURANGA" como seu nome . Este cheat é necessário para acionar os códigos abaixo.
    Todos os códigos abaixo precisam do Cheat Mode , não esqueça. E não tecle as " (aspas).

$200,000
    Faça o cheat mode acima , e tecle “DANISGOD” durante o jogo.

$500,000
    Escreva “MUCHCASH” durante o jogo.

$9,999,990
    Escreva “IAMDAVEJ” durante o jogo

10x multiplier
    Tecle “SEGARULZ” durante o jogo.

99 vidas
    Tecle “CUTIE1” durante o jogo

999,999,999 pontos
    Escreva “IAMDAVEJ” durante o jogo.

Todos os levels.
    Escreva “TUMYFROG” durante o jogo.

Todas as armas e munição
    Escreva“GODOFGTA” durante o jogo.

Modo com sangue
    Escreva “GOREFEST” durante o jogo.

Level Bonus
    Colete todas as Grand Theft Auto 2 shields.

Debug Script
    Tecle “NO FRILLS” durante o jogo.

Mostrar Coordenadas
    Escreva “WUGGLES” durante o jogo.

Power-Up duplo
    Tecle “SCHURULZ” durante o jogo.

Bala Alectro Ilimitada
    Escreva “VOLTFEST” durante o jogo.

Lança Chamas Ilimitado
    Escreva “FLAMEON” durante o jogo.

Itens Infinitos
    Escreva “EATSOUP” durante o jogo.

Mais Violencia
    Escreva “BEEFCAKE” durante o jogo.

Invencbilidade
    Escreva “RSJABBER”durante o jogo.

Invisibilidade
    Escreva “HUNSRUS” durante o jogo.

Pegue as armas mesmo após ser preso
    Escreva “ARSESTAR” durante o jogo

Level 4 de wanted
    Escreva “DESIRES” durante o jogo.

Sem Polícia
    Escreva “LOSEFEDS” durante o jogo.

Pedestres impressionados com a volta de Elvis Presley
    Escreva “LASVEGAS” durante o jogo.

Pedestres Agressivos
    Escreva “BUCKFAST” durante o jogo

Pedestres Peladões
    Entre com “NEKKID” durante o jogo.

Pontos para Spraing Car , saved game etc,,
    Entre com “DANISGOD” durante o jogo.

Seleção de fase
    Escreva “ITSALLUP”durante o jogo.

Carros miniatura
    Escreva “FISHFLAP” durante o jogo.

• 16 de novembro de 2019 08:51:33 ART

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. 바카라

• 19 de novembro de 2019 06:43:32 ART

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! straight from the source

• 23 de novembro de 2019 09:25:37 ART

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! penis enlargement book

• 51 posts
    26 de novembro de 2019 15:38:05 ART

I recently considered it could be a thought to create could someone else has been having troubles exploring yet I will be slightly not sure easily feel allowed to set brands and also address about the following. Finance Articles

• 4 de dezembro de 2019 10:17:40 ART

Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. https://voyageforum.com/discussion/escapades-en-france-fil-temps-d3173535/

• 715 posts
    7 de dezembro de 2019 05:26:32 ART

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. 정보이용료 현금화

• 641 posts
    13 de dezembro de 2019 07:18:25 ART

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. fido-lefilm.com

• 641 posts
    19 de dezembro de 2019 07:45:27 ART

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! cordless leaf blower

• 641 posts
    23 de dezembro de 2019 04:23:56 ART

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. domino online

• 838 posts
    25 de dezembro de 2019 09:21:28 ART

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. du học Nhật Bản

• 294 posts
    26 de dezembro de 2019 07:32:52 ART

I did take pleasure in studying posts published on this web site. They may be remarkable and contains plenty of beneficial details. Elistingz Directory

• 641 posts
    30 de dezembro de 2019 08:15:25 ART

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. nbastreams

• 641 posts
    2 de janeiro de 2020 07:52:17 ART

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Buy Bullion and Coins Online

• 641 posts
    3 de janeiro de 2020 04:20:37 ART

This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! unique domain SEO

• 838 posts
    6 de janeiro de 2020 08:41:31 ART

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. keto dinner ideas

• 641 posts
    7 de janeiro de 2020 08:11:23 ART

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! bootstrap 4 buttons

• 641 posts
    8 de janeiro de 2020 10:04:39 ART

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. มวยออนไลน์

• 838 posts
    11 de janeiro de 2020 10:22:33 ART

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Lithium polymer battery 3.7v

• 641 posts
    15 de janeiro de 2020 09:37:04 ART

Recently, I have commenced a blog the info you give on this site has encouraged and benefited me hugely. Thanks for all of your time & work. Office Buffet food Delivery Nottingham

• 838 posts
    15 de janeiro de 2020 10:21:00 ART

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. High da SEO backlinks

• 641 posts
    16 de janeiro de 2020 08:32:58 ART

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. photo booth for sale

• 838 posts
    17 de janeiro de 2020 09:42:11 ART

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 台南包車

• 641 posts
    20 de janeiro de 2020 04:45:45 ART

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. SEO backlinks

• 641 posts
    23 de janeiro de 2020 04:59:45 ART

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. INDIA VISA