Forums » Outras Discussões

Girls WhatsApp Group Link Pakistan Makes You a Better Lover

• 12 posts
    6 de maio de 2021 06:19:34 ART
    Details:

Thousands of Pakistanis are taking part in a mass WhatsApp group link Pakistan called Happy Pakistan, which urges one another to emulate famous Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.

To join the girls WhatsApp group just send a message to the group administrator, Ali Ahmed @voorshabieman, saying “prayers”, the secret code of “ho, ho, ho, ho”, and you are then made part of the WhatsApp group. You can also send a text message to the group, which is linked to this website. This secret WhatsApp group is being actively promoted by various groups, who are trying to join the good-natured group by urging one another to do good in Pakistan.

Other celebrities who belong to the group are Younis Khan, Yasir Nawaz, Shanaya Kapoor, Husain Ahmad Khan, Ayush Musavi, Komal Aziz, Sylvester Musahary, Yousuf Raza Gilani, Mahira Khan, Sherry Singh, Zahid Hussain, Arjuna Award winner Khaani Walia, Syed Afridi, and Sadia Khan.

Girls make up the majority of the Facebook group. Groups in which girls offer compliments to each other are big hits with Pakistani females.

[Image Credit: Facebook Group Happy Pakistan]

In India and Pakistan, girls have a long tradition of creating secret groups, which they use to exchange selfies, news, and encourage one another. They make secret WhatsApp groups for almost any purpose – to share secrets, share secrets, share news, and to make announcements.

So in Pakistan, they have WhatsApp groups called “Girls WhatsApp Group”, where they share secrets, share secrets, and celebrate their big successes. In India, girls have secret WhatsApp groups called “Girls’ WhatsApp Group”. This group is mainly used to share news, while some use it to celebrate their big successes.

People tend to use these secret WhatsApp groups for less important things. They just send messages of “Hai yaar, the main unhi hai, then unhi hai” (Hello, friend, I’m here with you, who else is there?).

Girls in Pakistan always do the same thing. They make secret WhatsApp groups and share gossip and stories. These secret groups are “The Girls Group”, “Women WhatsApp Group”, “Girl’s Girls Group”, “Girl’s Group”, “Akhshaana Pakhna’yun Yaar (I am sharing some good news)”, “Girls’ Group”, “Women’s Group”, “Girls Group”, “Bai Rehma Group”, “Kah Mera Khailo’s Boys’ Group”, and so on.

If you are a Pakistani male, you can also create your own secret WhatsApp group, where you make secret messages for your girlfriends. Women do not like men who make secret conversations with others. You would surely make the ladies who are in your secret group mad. Also, if a male sends a message in his secret group, it makes the ladies mad.

A Pakistani girl who accidentally becomes a part of the WhatsApp group sent “If you do not like me then why did you send me a message in the other boys’ group?” to the group administrator Ali Ahmed @voorshabieman.

This is what you get in the response, which is not what you want to receive:

A Pakistani girl also forwarded a photo of her making obscene gestures with her tongue, which is not something you can send to a woman. Also, since the message has been forwarded to many people, it looks like she was having some good sex.

Meanwhile, the secret WhatsApp groups are growing bigger, and they are not even secret anymore. You may not be able to join all of them, but you can send messages to all of them. You can send a message of “Come, come, where are you?”, and you may have a hundred replies. It gets bigger and bigger with each message you send, and you get to add one more person every time you send a message. The people of the secret groups are like a mysterious group of Instagram lovers.

[Image Credit: Facebook Group Happy Pakistan]

In Pakistan, girls keep a list of what they say in each WhatsApp group. They keep recording their daily conversation in their secret WhatsApp groups. A girl sends a message, like, “Lollypops, tummi ki sabzi, #Hahai, ghee way, geeghee and #Lollypop, please come to my house for lunch today”. If a guy sends her “On bai hai, I know, I know”, it means that he has been making phone calls to her every day, and he knows her routine, and is a better lover than she is. And if the same guy sends “Lollypops, tummi ki sabzi, ghee way, ghee, and I’m coming for lunch today”, he is sure of being the better lover.

In India, girls will be shocked to hear what they have said in their secret WhatsApp groups. They would be sure that they are having better sex than their lovers. I will say that it is better than girls stay away from making secret groups. You should keep them secret only when you want to chat with the other girls of your college. You cannot say, “I am in a secret group and I’m sharing all the secrets, and please let me join the group.”

Girls always send messages to make boys mad. A Pakistani girl sends a message like, “I got rejected by a boy in the college. But I made up to the guy by sending him a love message in my secret group”.

If the guy is really mad, he might reply with some of the funniest things, like, “What's wrong?
    • 4504 posts
    8 de maio de 2021 13:27:30 ART

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part   I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. Zonnepanelen kopen

• 4504 posts
    8 de maio de 2021 13:37:58 ART

If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings.  Thank you for caring about your content. Keukens Leuven

• 4504 posts
    8 de maio de 2021 13:43:43 ART

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Zonnepanelen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 06:59:22 ART

Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Keukenontwerper Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:05:51 ART

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a  pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional  expand. Regards. BTW vrijstelling zonnepanelen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:13:57 ART

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Ramen Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:22:07 ART

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Landelijke keukens Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:26:20 ART

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Salderingsregeling zonnepanelen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:42:09 ART

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Moderne keukens Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:46:47 ART

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Ramen en deuren Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:52:32 ART

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.  Hedendaagse keukens Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 07:57:43 ART

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! Beste zonnepanelen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 08:03:01 ART

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Keukens op maat Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 08:51:49 ART

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. Ramen deuren Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 08:56:22 ART

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Maatkeukens Leuven

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 09:19:10 ART

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Beste zonnepanelen merken

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 09:23:30 ART

Outstanding article!  I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. Airco

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 09:27:55 ART

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! BTW zonnepanelen terugvragen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 09:32:00 ART

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Airconditioning

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 09:35:55 ART

Outstanding article!  I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. Zonnepanelen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 10:30:19 ART

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Airco installatie

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 10:34:04 ART

Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. Zonnepanelen kopen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 10:43:48 ART

Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. Afvallen

• 4504 posts
    9 de maio de 2021 10:47:31 ART

It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! Webdesign