Forums » Dicas de Jogos para PC, MAC e OS

• 11496 posts
    8 de agosto de 2013 10:24:21 ART

HERETIC

Para usar os códigos basta digitar as palavras em qualquer momento do game. Esses códigos só funcionam nos primeiros quatro níveis de
    dificuldade. Eles não funcionam no quinto nível (Você também pode usar estas dicas na outra versão do Heretic).

IDDQD
    Suicídio

IDKFA
    Tira todas as armas e munições

QUICKEN
    Liga/desliga a invencibilidade

RAMBO
    Obtém todas as armas do nível, munição e armadura

KITTY
    Liga/desliga o poder de atravessar obstáculos (paredes)

SKEL ou RAVSKEL
    Coleta as chaves amarelas, verdes e azuis

PONCE
    Recarrega sua energia (health)

SHAZAM
    Liga/desliga o modo de poder

MASSACRE
    Mata todos os inimigos de uma fase

TICKER
    Mostra a contagem dos frame por segundo na tela

RAVMAP
    (Entra no modo automap)- Digitando 1 vez automap completo, 2 vezes automap completo com objetos e 3 vezes automap normal

COCKADOODLEDOO
    Liga/desliga a galinha (converte você numa galinha temporariamente e você pode dar bicadas mortais em seus inimigos)

ENGAGE (x) (y)
    Salta de fase [x (1 a 3) indica o episódio e y (1 a 9 ) indica a fase

GIMME (a-j) (1-9) - Obtém recursos. Deve ser digitado acompanhado de uma letra e de um número (as letras a até j especificam um tipo de
    equipamento e os números de 1 a 9 a quantidade).

a = Obtém o anel de invencibilidade temporária;
    b = Invisibilidade parcial;
    c = Frasco de quartzo. Restabelece a saúde entre 25% e 100%;
    d = Saúde total;
    e = Armas megapower;
    f = Tocha para iluminar;
    g = Bomba de tempo;
    h = Ovos morph, transformam qualquer coisa em galinha;
    i = Asas da ira (para voar);
    j = Ferramenta do caos (leva você para o início da fase)

Obs.: Esses truques funcionam tanto na versão original como nos "Upgrades" do game.

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:31:18 ART

You finished a couple fine focuses there. I did a hunt on the subject and discovered almost all persons will oblige with your site. kick the buddy online

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:34:45 ART

I just couldn"t leave your site before letting you know that I genuinely delighted in the top quality information you present to your guests? Will be back again every now and again to determine the status of new posts. brawl star hack apk

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:35:01 ART

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. dls mod money 2020

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:35:21 ART

Fabulous .. Astonishing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the sustains likewise… I'm upbeat to discover such a large number of helpful data here in the post. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:35:35 ART

This is really the sort of data I have been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. Call of duty mobile cheat

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:35:51 ART

I read that Post and got it fine and enlightening. If you don't mind share more like that... Download Free fire mod apk

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:38:12 ART

I take in some new stuff from it as well, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data. Hill Climb Racing exe for pc

• 19 posts
    23 de outubro de 2019 16:38:27 ART

That is truly decent to listen. much obliged to you for the upgrade and good fortunes. Fortnite aimbot free links

• 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 13:32:02 ART
    Coin Master Free Spin Links, Coin Master Is An Most Popular Adventures Android Game, Millions Of People’s Are Playing This Game For Spending Their Free Time. Coin Master Free Spins, But Most Important Thing Is You Need Lots Of Free Spins & Coins For Playing This Game. We’re Provide Daily Coin Master Link. This Is The Best Place Get from here Link & Coins. We’re Provide Coin Master Free Spin Links.
    Este post foi editado por zia ahmad em 31 de março de 2020 11:50:32 ART"
    • 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 13:38:01 ART
    Kerala State Lottery Sambad: A Chance To Win Millions Now! Shillong Teer Lotteries are some of the most exciting and legal gambling games allowed all over the world. With a chance to win MumbaiLaxmi Lottery Result literal millions on a single ticket, the idea attracts hundreds and thousands of people every month. Labhlaxmi Lottery Sambad is one of these premier lottery games.

So, when was the last time you were hoping for a positive lottery result? Get more: Teer ResultWhich Numbers Are Selected? If you are new to this lottery, you should know that every day, there is a lottery result Khanapara Teer result with draws in 3 different times. The first lottery Sambad result is announced at 11:55AM, the second one is announced at 4:00PM and the last one for the day is announced at 8:00PM.
    Este post foi editado por zia ahmad em 9 de janeiro de 2020 14:50:41 ART"
    • 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 13:43:13 ART
    Daily Juwai Users we respect you here to be here in our site!. No doubt our numbers may not work exactly 100% but in fact our Juwai Teer Latest Result Numbers are played almost 360/365 Days. So we will request our Juwai Game users to keep patience in this game, which will help you in great extent. We also wants to announce that you should not buy any numbers if any fake callers speak with you over the telephone and speaks about selling numbers by TeerNews Members. We do not sale any Juwai Number Today. Only the way we provide numbers is updating our site @ 11:00 A.M
    Este post foi editado por zia ahmad em 10 de janeiro de 2020 16:19:05 ART"
    • 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 13:52:53 ART
    Using a https://shipnamegenerator.info/ to inspire you isn’t lazy. It’s smart. You’ll be surprised how many good ideas your competitors haven’t thought of yet (and that maybe didn’t occur to you, either).
    Este post foi editado por zia ahmad em 23 de janeiro de 2020 16:26:32 ART"
    • 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 13:59:23 ART

Buy low price, high quality cash cannon money gun with worldwide shipping on. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Supreme The Cash Cannon Money Gun. The Cash Cannon Money Gun is a simple and easy to use device. It can be loaded with US dollar bills or any item that is similar in structure.

• 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 14:04:55 ART

Knife Hit MOD apk, Free Shopping) - uncomplicated arcade time-killer from the famous developers Ketchapp, which is well known to all fans of the arcade genre. This time you have to throw various sharp objects into the rotating log, while trying to get into apples, for successful throws you will receive points for which you can unlock new cold steel.

• 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 14:09:31 ART

Helix Jump is an exciting ball adventure on a spiral tower. In this game you will be on a tower which consists of numerous spirals. You need to make jumps and climb higher on the tower.

Helix Jump mod apk is a superb arcade game that has become hugely popular due to its fun gameplay. You must successfully guide the ball through a slowly descending tower – you must rotate the tower so that the ball can fit through the gaps and avoid hitting the colored parts.

• 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 14:13:22 ART

Archery Master delivers ultra realistic archery experience that features stunning 3D graphics, amazing animations and simple intuitive controls. Shoot arrows at targets generally set at various distance to earn coins for new bows, arrows and upgrades. Get ready for the intense challenges from Olympic Archery mod apk champions. Take a breath, aim the target, shoot the arrow and hit the bull’s eye now! Will you be the best archer or bowman?

• 19 posts
    18 de novembro de 2019 14:17:53 ART

The Legend of Dragoon Remake features prerendered, 3-D backgrounds and detailed, polygonal figures. Several nonplaying characters and many full-motion video scenes take you through the complex story. The game's turn-based battle engine allows you to increase the strength of an attack through repeated button taps and shows the percentage increase you've created. A timing feature in the battle modes allows you to add devastating combinations to your attacks. The Spirit Points you accumulate during your quest can be used to unlock a special power, known as the Dragon attack.

• 31 posts
    19 de novembro de 2019 07:24:13 ART

I do write content but it is not that informative. I once wrote for https://altoconvertpdftoexcel.com/about-us and they rejected my work because they wanted informative material. And my work is more on funnier side.

• 31 posts
    1 de janeiro de 2020 03:51:55 ART

We are providing here the UP Board model papers released last year for UP 12th Model Paper 2020. These model papers can be of great use to practice the set of important questions from all subjects and assess your preparation level by pointing out your weak areas where you need to work a little more hard. Solving more and more sample papers is beneficial for students since they get to learn the right approach to solve questions based on different concepts increasing their chances of scoring high marks in board exam. Check below the previous year’s model papers for UP Board Class 12.

• 22 posts
    13 de fevereiro de 2020 07:29:16 ART

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information cara membuka situs yang diblokir

• 22 posts
    25 de fevereiro de 2020 14:45:44 ART

I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. rankerhub.com

• 22 posts
    25 de fevereiro de 2020 14:46:13 ART

I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. rankerhub.com

• 22 posts
    27 de fevereiro de 2020 04:05:50 ART

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. https://snapchathackspytool.com/snapchat-spy/

• 177 posts
    8 de março de 2020 09:12:45 ART

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. erklärvideos