Forums » Outras Discussões

Huanzhu Landlord _ Shushan Swordsman Biography

• 24 posts
    8 de novembro de 2022 21:56:43 ART

The following day Rong Bo finishes morning class, do not see Yang Li, still want to add some flowers and plants to do ornament to that stone. On the stone, Yang Li was sleeping against the wall, with many exotic flowers and plants scattered beside him, all of which were common in the mountains. Thinking that Yang Li had the same mind as himself, he did not think how a monk could fall asleep for no reason. He was about to wake him up when he suddenly saw a strange flower among the flowers and plants that he had never seen before. It was the same shape as the epiphyllum, but it was surprisingly big. There is only one plant around the flower disc, with soil on the root, single branch and two branches, leaves like lotus petals, one flower on each branch tip, red flowers and green leaves, delicate and beautiful. There is even a strange thing: the two flowers were originally born opposite to each other, but they will turn to face each other by themselves, and there is no fixed separation and reunion. Rong Bo was originally addicted to flowers, but when he saw something strange, he could not help reaching out to pick it up and look at it. When he put it on his nose and smelled it, it turned out to be a strange fragrance that penetrated his brain, and he wanted to be drunk. Fang wanted to put it down and turned to call Yang Li. Suddenly he felt dizzy, tinnitus and heartbeat. A stream of hot air came straight up from under his feet. His whole body was soft and weak, as if he was going to fall down. Knowing that he had been poisoned by the flowers, he threw the flowers away and wanted to fly up, but it was too late. As soon as his legs were weak, he fell back on the stone and fell asleep. When the sun sets, Yang Li wakes up first. When he had nothing to do early in the morning,ultrasonic dispersing machine, he picked some strange flowers and plants and wanted to plant them near the stone wall. Picking in a hurry, did not distinguish the fragrance and color carefully, as long as it was surprising, it was uprooted. When I got to the stone, I didn't have two plants. The more I looked at the big flower, the more I felt surprised. I took it close to my nose and smelled it. At that time, it was so fragrant that I fainted to the ground. Rong Bo later followed in his footsteps. The name of the flower is Albizzia julibrissin, which is born with the evil spirit between heaven and earth. It takes six hours to wake up when you smell it. It is not easy to see, and people in heretical cults regard it as a treasure, which can be met but not sought. I don't want to be picked by Yang Liwu, and make a big mistake, which almost killed Rongbo Gongxing. If Rong Bo did not throw the flowers to the bottom of the pool, he would not almost get himself killed. Although it is a blessing in disguise, how many grievances have been suffered, ultrasonic generator driver ,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, these are left for later narration. As soon as Yang Li saw Rong Bo lying on the ground, if he avoided suspicion a little, he would go back to the cave and ask Ling Xuzi and Lu Min to rescue him. Always two people get along too well, only know is in the flower poison, want to wake up Rong Bo. Shouted a dozen times, about half a cup of tea, Rongbo had to wake up. Look for the flower again, but it has disappeared. While waiting for the remaining flowers to be planted, I suddenly heard Lu Min calling in a harsh voice above. The two of them flew up to have a look, only to realize that someone had come from the South China Sea and said that something had happened on the island, so they asked Master Ling Xuzi and his disciples to go back quickly. Being together for a long time, we can't help saying goodbye to each other. Rong Bo saw Lu Min with an angry look on his face when he saw the guests off. He didn't care at that time and forgot to mention that he had been poisoned by flowers. Walking from this day, Rongbo felt uncomfortable, and gradually he was in a trance, restless, and very reluctant to do his homework. He also saw that Lu Min always had an angry face and a deep frown on his face every day. He paid great attention to his speech and appearance, and was very puzzled. I thought about it several times, but I haven't exported it yet. That day I went to the stone again and looked around. Remembering what had happened before, I thought to myself, "Although I have been poisoned by flowers and have been in a coma for a few hours, I can wake up. Of course, the poison has been cured. How can I be as sick as a sick person, and there are many abnormalities in my body? I am always lazy and listless every day." After thinking about it for a while, she couldn't figure out the reason, so she lay down on the stone at will, intending to listen to the sound of the waterfall for a while and go back to ask her father. The body just lies down, then listens to the cliff to exclaim: "Shameless cheap maidservant, gas kills me also!" Not a word, a silver light, such as flying. Rong Bo recognized the voice of his father Lu Min and thought, "Father seldom scolds himself in recent years. Why is he so angry today that he kills him?" At this time, Rongbo was in a crisis and could not think much about it. He hurriedly put up his usual flying sword to resist. He asked in a loud voice, "Even if a daughter has made a mistake in her father's cultivation, she shouldn't be punished without teaching. Why should she be put to death?" Before he had finished speaking, he saw the silver light shining on the opposite side. Lu Min scolded in a harsh voice, "You are a shameless and cheap maidservant. How dare you argue!"! In the past, my teacher, Blissful Zhenren, often said that you had a lot of bad luck and could not achieve the right result. I want to marry your cheap maidservant several times, but you are cursed by the God of Gamblers, and you are determined not to obey. Although you have been practicing Taoism for many years, you are nearly 100 years old. How could you fall in love with a callow child and openly do such a scandal under my eyes. If I leave you, I will lose my name all my life. "Say,ultrasonic cutting machine, point to the hand, ten million points of silver flowers, such as the wind and rain.". fycgsonic.com