Forums » Outras Discussões

Celebrity Dad Baby Girl

• 24 posts
    8 de novembro de 2022 21:58:26 ART

He looked thoughtfully at Luo Kai, who had just given a close-up on the screen, and asked, "Who is this cool masked man?"? You seem to be very concerned about him. Mo Lan rolled his eyes and didn't want to talk to him at all. Say more and make more mistakes. But the faint blush on Qiao's face more or less betrayed her heart. Although Mo Xiaochen is careless on the surface, his mind is quite keen, he just caught a glimpse of Mo Lan's expression, and his heart was taken aback-this is not right! And at this time, Luo Kai began to sing the first song in "Masquerade King". The prelude sounded quietly, mixed with the howling of the north wind, the faint howl of the wolf came, the light and shadow changed, and the background screen of the stage showed the scene of the vast Gobi. Holographic projection of snowflakes all over the sky, falling to the stage. I am a wolf from the north, walking in the boundless wilderness. "The bitter north wind blows and the endless yellow sand passes by." "I am a wolf from the north, walking in the boundless wilderness." "With the bitter north wind blowing and the endless yellow sand passing by, I can only clench my cold teeth and respond with two long roars." "Not for anything else, but for the legendary beautiful grassland." The song Luo Kai chose for his first battle is called "Wolf of the North", which is a very special work. Its melody and lyrics are actually quite simple. Several paragraphs are repeated many times, but the underlying emotions are very rich. Choose this song, not only to fit the code name of "Kuimu Wolf", but more importantly, Luo Kai likes the spiritual connotation of "Wolf of the North". However,artificial grass panels, in terms of arrangement and singing, he did not completely follow the characteristics of the original song, but added his own style to make the melody of the song more exciting. As the song unfolded, the audience, whether on the spot or watching the live broadcast, seemed to see a hungry, lonely and lonely wolf staggering against the wind and snow in the desolate Gobi desert. Although the road ahead is boundless, but it has no fear,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, no retreat, no give up, for the dream of the grassland, clenched teeth, stubborn bones, insist on moving forward! "I am a wolf from the north, walking in the boundless wilderness.." This grey wolf actually symbolizes those people who are still indomitable and brave to pursue their dreams in the face of difficulties. Luo Kai's interpretation of this song is based on the original and beyond the original. He tells the story of wolves to everyone with vigorous and powerful singing, giving people hope and conveying the spirit of perseverance, struggle and progress. A proud, noble spirit! Over and over again, the same melodies and songs bring stronger and stronger emotions, as if they were waves in the sea, higher and higher, repeatedly hitting the hearts of the audience. Hundreds of millions of viewers, whether on the spot or watching live broadcasts on TV, computers and mobile phones, silk cherry blossom tree ,artificial plant wall panels, heard the song "The Wolf of the North" for the first time, but encountered emotional impact, no less than those well-known classics, or even more shocking. Especially for those who have life experience, have encountered setbacks and failures, and still persist in their efforts, the resonance of this song is particularly strong. Not for anything else, just for the beautiful grassland in the legend! After singing the song "The Wolf of the North", Luo Kai raised the microphone in his hand as if he were holding a torch. This is a tribute. There was a moment of silence in the studio hall, and then the applause exploded like a thunderstorm in summer! The audience stood up one by one, and they clapped hard, and the applause changed from scattered to neat, clean and pure! "Good!" Someone is cheering loudly, and then the crowd responds: "Good!" " Except for those fanatical and unreasonable fans, the vast majority of the audience is very sensitive. When a singer sings on the stage, they can tell whether there is emotion in the song, whether it is intentional or perfunctory. Perfunctory people do not deserve praise, and no one does not like people with heart. Although you don't know who Kuimu Wolf is yet, the sincere "Wolf of the North" is enough to make them like the song and the singer. Who is he In the live music channel of Feixun, countless people are asking. "Who is he?" In the villa of Jinghua Mingyuan, Mo Xiaochen asked Mo Lan, and he thought the latter must know the answer. At home in Xijiao Village, Niu Niu clapped her hands red. Although she doesn't understand the meaning of this song, it doesn't matter, because she knows that Dad is the best! …… Note: The Wolf of the North was written/composed by Chyi Chin. Chapter 295 the first victory. "Cool!" "I am a wolf from the north." "I love this song. It's so good. I'm a wolf fan from now on!" "Come on, Kuimu Wolf!" "Let's all guess who this is." "Vote, vote.." The song "Wolf of the North" not only won Luo Kai a full house of applause, but also triggered a heated discussion in the live music channel of Feixun, and the speed of comments on the screen reached a new high. Cool, handsome, praise, this is the netizen audience's most comments, this original new song can be said to be a perfect fit for the identity of "Kuimu Wolf", with first-class dance beauty and holographic projection, bringing everyone a double experience of hearing and vision. Men like the cool of Kuimu Wolf, and women like the handsome of Kuimu Wolf, so the number of likes is naturally high. Luo Kai's debut undoubtedly completed a conquest! I like this feeling! Standing in the center of the big stage, enjoying the applause of the audience, Luo Kai's lips were raised. Yes, he likes the feeling. Despite his rebirth, Luo Kai did not want to experience the glory of the reborn world again, but he did not hesitate to give up many opportunities. But in his bones, Luo Kai still likes the feeling of standing on the stage and singing heartily, which enables him to find the meaning of his life. Of course, for Luo Kai, the most important thing in his life is always Niu Niu, which will not change, but he believes that he can find the best balance between life and career. Come, live,silk olive tree, love, then there is no regret. At this moment, it is time to decide the victory or defeat. hacartificialtree.com