Forums » Outras Discussões

Master of Xiuzhen School]

• 24 posts
    8 de novembro de 2022 22:03:47 ART

"If it weren't for his wealth, his fighting power would be inferior to that of most of the monks in the early days of the golden elixir. You don't have to hesitate any more!" Chai Yi was tortured by the slow-tempered Xiao Headmaster. "I won't talk to you about anything else. You can see the strength of these people in Chu and Qin. Do you want to do it?"? Give me a definite word now! "Humph!" Headmaster Xiao looked reluctant and snorted coldly, "Your family doesn't dare to do it yourself. I'm risking my life. Why don't you let me think more?!"! It is true that my family is protected by the three-generation enfeoffment system, but if you take the initiative to attack other forces and get conclusive evidence, Chu Hongchang can deal with my family in the name of seeking revenge! Why bother yourself! "Oops!"! My brother Xiao! Chai Yi was so anxious that he stood up and circled around Headmaster Xiao. "If you do this, your family will not only be the head of the surrounding nine families, but also get the friendship of my Five Elements Alliance. This kind of good thing, the other eight families are afraid that I will wave and rush to do it.". To tell you the truth, if you kill Qi Xiu, you can't hide it from Chu Hongchang. But are the five yuan Ying ancestors on the top of the White Mountain of the Five Elements Alliance vegetarian? If Chu Hongchang doesn't come, she won't be able to go back! We'll protect you. What are you afraid of? How can Headmaster Xiao be so easily persuaded? "In that case, your family can't do it, so why should I be involved.." Two people are arguing, Qi Xiu on the jade wall seems to sense something, the head suddenly turned around, clear and bright eyes straight to two people. Chai Yi and Xiao Headmaster immediately felt that the vision seemed to penetrate the building, penetrate the underground, penetrate the array protection, no shelter, directly on their own body. Qi Xiu's photo suddenly smiled eerily, slightly jaw-headed, as if nodding at the two of them. Impossible! "Evil door!" Two people exclaimed in unison, here is the center of the Nine Star Square defense array,digital signage kiosk, layers of protection, and there is a small transport array blocking, it is impossible to be sensed by a golden elixir in the early stage! "Let it go at that!"! Good-bye! Xiao Headmaster was so quick to make a decision that he threw his sleeve robe and left immediately. Hateful Chai Yi was so angry that he gnashed his teeth at the image of Qi Xiu in the jade wall. It was not until he sighed and found the shop where he stayed that the figures of Chu and Qin disappeared on the street that he calmed down. After thinking about it, he took out a butter lamp from the precious and heavy place in his bosom, rubbed it a few times on the edge, and silently recited the formula in his mouth. Not long after, a small smoke shadow fell on it. It was the yuan Ying monk of Lingmu League on the top of Baishan Mountain, Chai Guan. Why do you call me? The last time Chai Guan borrowed something to come, he suffered a small loss from Chu Hongchang and Qi Xiu,facial recognition thermometer, and now he speaks a little. Chai Yi replied, "Old man Xiao is so frightened by Qi Xiu that he won't go in. He can't kill two birds with one stone. What should we do?" The body of the firewood crown, which was composed of blue smoke, fluctuated, and the voice of scolding came out: "Salad!" Then he went away without saying a word. < a href = http://www.chuangshi.com > The latest chapter of Master Road of Xiuzhen School was first published by Chuangshi Chinese website, the first place of the latest, most popular and fastest online novel! (This website provides two modes: traditional page turning and waterfall reading, which can be selected in the settings) Chapter 326 start the whole body. Creation Updated 2014-07-30 12:00: 00.0 Words: 3377 The four-character signboard of "Chuqin Shop" was firmly placed on the lintel by Gu Tan. Now Qi Xiu's words, fireworks a few minutes less, pen and ink indifferent to tranquility, low-level monks long view, the heart gradually Pure Brightness, unconsciously get rid of distracting thoughts, predestined, their own Tao heart will benefit a lot from it. And Chu Qin shop next door, there is a shop opened earlier, interactive kiosk price ,temperature check kiosk, signboard iron hook silver, with a trace of kendo true meaning, five words is'ancient sword pavilion semicolon '. You this fellow, offended to leave fire alliance, still spread out the shop in my home property next door, but hurt me! Although the ancient melting language blames, but the eyebrows and eyes actually take some cordial smiles, he is now the golden elixir refining master, the status is detached, leaves the fire alliance not to be difficult for him for this small matter. The last time they met was at Qi Xiu's 100th birthday feast. It had been forty years in a flash. Later, Chu Qinmen had conflicts with Lingmu, Lian Shui, and Li Huo. Gu Rong was a member of the Li Huo Alliance. In order to avoid suspicion, the two sides never contacted each other. Gu Rong first asked about the recent situation of Gu Tiesheng, after all, Chu Qinmen is so little to build the foundation of the monks, but the plate out of three golden elixir, this monk Jiedan rate up, can be terrible. Gu Tiesheng in Chu Qin Gate, these years all the way is also very smooth, on the road, really than in the fire alliance, he also extinguished the idea of pulling Gu Tiesheng to return. Gathering in Jiuxingfang is not accidental, but intentional. Even the people of Chu and Qin did not cover up and openly went south on a large scale, which was just an open plan of Qi Xiu to frighten the snake. Go south to the Awakening Lion Valley. Revenge is not as simple as being single-minded. Killing the Blood Shadow Evil is just the purpose. Most of your energy has to be spent before entering the valley. At least you have to make sure that you don't get targeted and stabbed in the back. So Qi Xiu took people to Jiuxingfang, but not in a hurry to enter the valley, but first rented a shop, set up a sign, as a stronghold. Gu Rong this person, some like to put on airs, although at the moment with Qi Xiu contemporaries, but see Qi Xiu posture put very low, touch the shiny bald head, satisfied laugh. Since he got the elixir, the status of the Ancient Sword Gate is not low in the Fire Alliance, and naturally he can participate in more secrets. This time he arrived, although he was invited by Qi Xiu, but it was not a move to push the boat along. Gu Rong's meeting this time is on behalf of Li Huo Meng, to tell Qi Xiu the truth and make a good relationship. The Five Elements Alliance is said to be of the same spirit, but in general, they all go their own ways, especially the Ruijin Alliance and the Houtu Alliance, which are far away in the south. In fact, they seldom have contacts with the three families in the north. Of the three in the north, the Lianshui Alliance has always regarded itself as the right path and is somewhat unsocial, so the relationship between the Fire Alliance and the Lingmu Alliance is the closest. Since the three families took advantage of the final battle of Tianyin Mountain, Qi Fu Meng was badly hurt, and after Kuai Tong divided Qi Fu City equally, they have been advancing and retreating together. Kill Gao Guangsheng, assassinate Qi Wushuang, plot double Chu life, in Shandu Mountain,digital whiteboard price, and want to join hands again Yin Chu red clothes, to put it bluntly, just for the common interests. hsdtouch.com