Forums » Outras Discussões

Walk through the spring with you -- Nanzhi

• 12 posts
    8 de novembro de 2022 22:12:24 ART

Xiao Ziyi also realized the problem and asked, "Where are you?"? In S city or in the city? Yan ran, "I am in S City School. I went back to the city last night to pick up my grandmother. I won't go back to the city recently, and I can't play a role when I go back.". Our school is organizing disaster relief within our power. We need to organize people to carry supplies. I will go there in a moment. Don't worry about this natural disaster. It's useless to worry about it. It's good to do your own thing well. After hanging up the phone with Yan Ran, Xiao Ziyi realized that Yan Ran had grown up to be an adult who could carry things on his own in the two years when he was separated from himself. Yan Ran had always been excellent, and he was more capable than himself in life. After a period of time, Xiao Ziyi would call Yan Ran every day, talking for only one or two minutes each time. Xiao Ziyi did not talk about his own situation, but asked Yan Ran about the situation there. Yan Ran also reported the good news and not the bad news. Later, both of them entered the final exam stage and stopped calling. After a period of time, about a month or so, Xiao Ziyi's mother, Wu Lan, returned to the city from the disaster area before she could talk to Xiao Ziyi on the phone. Only then did she tell Xiao Ziyi, "Yan Ran's uncle died during the disaster relief." Xiao Ziyi was very surprised because Yan ran didn't tell him about it. In Xiao Ziyi's heart, Yan ran's second uncle is probably one of Yan ran's most respected elders. Anyway, Yan ran seldom talks about his father, but often talks about his second uncle. Yan Ran must be very sad. Wu Lan said, "I was buried by fallen stones in the aftershock.". Alas. When the aftershock came, we saw the rocks falling down, and everyone ran to higher places. Unless we were lucky, where could we run. Those young soldier dolls,Inflatable outdoor park, younger than you, have nothing to eat, are still in disaster relief, just dug out some stones, aftershocks came, buried again, crying without tears, really pitiful ah.. In Wu Lan's words,Inflatable outdoor park, in the face of such a natural disaster, great sorrow, a person's death, it seems that it is not so difficult to accept. She said that when she was in the disaster area, she always knew that she might be buried under a stone, and that human beings could not fight at all. Xiao Ziyi heard heartache, and thought, Yan ran unexpectedly did not tell me about his uncle, such a big thing, such sadness is not willing to tell me? Am I just a very ordinary friend in his heart. Xiao Ziyi was both painful for Yan Ran and sad for himself at the same time. He found that as he and Yan ran separated, the time was getting longer and longer, both of them were becoming people with other circles of friends, and the other was just "friends in high school", that's all. Of course, this kind of very small personal feelings, in his mother said that in the face of those disasters, Inflatable water obstacle course ,Inflatable water park on lake, it is nothing. Chapter 77 After all, after more than ten years, Xiao Ziyi almost forgot what Yan Ran looked like in high school. In the past ten years, Yan ran has become a symbol in Xiao Ziyi's heart. With the constant dilution of Yan ran's specific appearance, Yan ran's symbolic significance has become profound step by step. While the symbol "Yan Ran" became Yan Ran in high school, it also became a synonym for Xiao Ziyi's "high school period". With the distance between elementary school and junior high school becoming more and more distant, the events and classmates at that time became more and more blurred, which highlighted the high school age of teenagers. Not to Yan ran, just in the mind to describe the image of Yan ran, in the impression of Xiao Ziyi, when Yan ran was thin, white, eyes are very big and black, expression is always very simple and sincere. At this time, facing Yan ran, Xiao Ziyi felt that Yan ran had not changed compared with high school, and how Yan ran looked at himself, Xiao Ziyi was not very clear. Xiao Ziyi's house was damaged in the earthquake, and the house had several cracks. Although the construction department went to assess the house and thought that the house would not collapse, no one went back to live in the house after that. After all, the cracks were not convenient to fill. When it rained, it leaked and could not live again. Xiao Ziyi's family rented a house outside in the summer of that year, and the family bought a high-rise elevator apartment next to the People's Park. At that time, Xiao's father was very happy and proud to buy the apartment. He also said: "It's convenient to exercise next to the park.". "Later, I found that there were people dancing in the park every morning and evening. They were noisy in the morning and evening. They had a lot of trouble. Fortunately, Xiao Ziyi had already gone to college and started his independent life. He only went home for a few days during the winter vacation. So he didn't complain much about his father's choice of the house next to the People's Park. But Wu Lan complained a lot and had no money to buy a new house, so he had to live there all the time.". It should be said that Xiao Ziyi's family is not so poor. Although he doesn't have a lot of money, he is not particularly stingy. It is probably his parents who have always made him feel that he has to endure all kinds of inconveniences without money. His stereotyped thinking has always been that his family is particularly poor. After he went to college, he seldom asked his family for any money other than unconventional expenses. Since he went to college, he has been a tutor, doing projects for his tutor, striving for various scholarships and so on, so as to minimize the financial burden of his family. Therefore, he basically does not go home during the summer vacation, so he can do more and save travel expenses. Four years of undergraduate summer vacation, he only returned home once in the summer vacation of his sophomore year, and did not go home for a few days, and there was nothing to stay at home. His father said that the family rented a house outside, the house was small, a lot of things were packed and not opened, so he did not go back. But Xiao Ziyi wanted to go home to see the situation of his parents and grandfather's dog, and wanted to see Yan Ran, so he did not listen to his father's words. At that time, Yan ran's school had not finished the final exam, Yan ran was still in school, so just in time, Xiao Ziyi went directly to Yan ran's school. Xiao Ziyi wanted to take a good look at Yan ran and inquire about Yan ran's mind. As soon as he passed, he saw that Yan ran was different from what he had imagined. Yan ran introduced him to all the people in the dormitory and the dormitory next door with a smile. He didn't know how Yan ran usually bragged about his brothers in the dormitory. As soon as he arrived at Yan ran's dormitory, An endless stream of people came to visit him,Inflatable water park factory, constantly asking such things as "what is your B University like", "How do you learn from the Great God", "Do you play games with the Great God". joyshineinflatables.com