Forums » Dicas de Jogos de XBOX 360

The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion

• 11496 posts
    16 de agosto de 2013 14:21:04 ART

The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion

Unlimited Money Cheat:
    ----------------------
    Ok when you are in the Imperial City at any point in the game, go to the Talos
    District and find Dorians house. He is a Redguard. Sorry guys i dont know his
    last name. Anyway once there, perform a sneak attack on him and kill him. MAKE
    SURE HE DOES NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE or youll have to load. When he is dead take his
    key and start tapping "A" when the gold is highlighted in his inventory. Keep
    Hitting "A" until your greedy heart is content. Be warned DO NOT HIT TAKE ALL OR
    THE GAME WILL GLITCH!!

Vampire's gold:
    ---------------
    When you finish the cure for vampirism (side quest)(in skingrad so you know )the
    count will give you the cure for vampirism and 2500 gold pieces (after you take
    the cure). If you talk to him and you go to the word reward it will continue to
    give you 2500 gold pieces. Every time you chose that reply P.S NEVER (after the
    qwest )try to read one of his book's or he will attack you and you won't be able
    to talk to him again.

Infinite Gold:
    --------------
    This code has a time span on how long it will work because it involves looting a
    body that will eventually disappear. If you go to the Talos Plaza in the
    Imperial City, there is "Dorian's House." Sneak into the house sometime when he
    is home and kill him before he can leave the house. Now, loot his body--one item
    at a time. When you get to the gold, only part of the amount will disappear; the
    rest can be looted over and over again. Do this for however much gold you want,
    but be careful as this only works once per character.

weak fist strong blade:
    -----------------------
    Don't use weapons on the weaker enemies. when your fists will be more than
    enough to take care of them. To go between fists and weapons fastly. Press the B
    button to go to the menu's and use Left and Right trigger buttons to go to
    depending on what your using. the icon will either be a fist, sword or a bow.
    Once in this screen use the d-pad to navagite it. And once your on a weapon
    press and hold the Y button and you'll notice a icon with eight differet slots
    will appear. Each slot represents one of the eight different directions the
    d-pad can be used in. While still holding the Y button down press a direction on
    the d-pad and the weapon will active to that Hotkey. and when playing the game
    press the same hotkey you put the weapon on and it will make it active. to
    unactive the weapon just press the same hotkey. Press the X button to sheath and
    wield your weapons and fists depending on what your using.

member benfits:
    ---------------
    If you become a member of one of three types of guilds. Mage's, fighter's and
    theives guides. There are guilds in every city except imperial city. Imperial
    city has the bloodworks. Which is where you go to become a fighter in the arena.
    The arena is in the east side of imperial city in the arena district. After
    joining any of these you can take anything laying around inside a guild or the
    bloodworks without being charged with a crime. Since you are a member of that
    place. DO NOT take anything before becoming a member if you try to you will be
    charged with a crime.

Bruma Statue Variations:
    ------------------------
    Right after you complete the quest, The Battle of Bruma, you are to meet Martin
    at Sky Ruler Temple. As soon as you talk to Martin, a statue is erected in your
    honor in Bruma. You can change what the statue looks like, because as soon as
    you talk to Martin, the game takes a snapshot, and automatically chooses the
    best helmet, cuirass, greaves, gauntlets, and boots, and weapon from your
    inventory. If your best weapon is a bow, it will also choose your best arrows.
    Knowing this, you can vary what the statue looks like and choose the best
    looking one to you. To do this just empty your inventory of any clothing or
    weapon that you do not want to appear in the statue, and save before you talk to
    Martin. This save is important, so keep it until you find your perfect
    combonation for your statue.

Hidden words on a rock:
    -----------------------
    Go to the rock just out side of the gates to skingrad. take out an ebony
    longsword and hit it fourteen times.(if you don't have one you can get one from
    the blacksmith). if done correctly you should see small words that seem to say i
    died with alot of gold in fat.(sorry i'm still trying to decipher the last
    words).anyway come back two the place after two days)no you can't wait or
    sleep)you should see an arrow appear on the rock that points to the right
    towards the lake next to skaingrad.

Tons of Steel Arrows:
    ---------------------
    YOU MUST BE IN THE THEIVES GUILD!!!!!(high rank is best)In Chorrol (during the
    day) you will find honditar. Kill him. Then serve your time in jail or pay. Then
    locate his house outside of chorrol. go inside, steal all the steel arrows and
    equipt them. Shoot them all and pick them up. Then go into your menue and
    rapidly equipt/unequipt them they will increase rapidly. Sell them to your
    fence.you can only sellthem once( i.e. if u have 3k arrows and you sell 1,456
    all 3k will dissapear)

Shadowmere: Movable Storage:
    ----------------------------
    Okay, for those of you who are about in the middle of the Dark Brotherhood
    questline: when you get the note from Lucien Lachance to see him at Fort
    Farragut, do so. When you get there he'll give you a mission; you need to commit
    a Puricfication of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. After you do (in any manner of your
    choosing) go back to Lucien. He will reward you with his horse, Shadowmere (if
    you look closely you can see she has red eyes and a skull on the front of her
    bridle, in the middle of her forehead).
    Okay, now to the glitch. Shadowmere is a "hero" character. Meaning? She cannot
    be killed. If her health is put to zero, she simply becomes unconscious. So:
    attack Shadowmere and knock her unconscious. Then open up her inventory. Place
    anything you don't need into her inventory and when she gets back up you can
    still use her to travel. Simply knock her out again and take anything you want
    back.
    NOTE: Even if Shadowmere respawns back at Fort Farragut, you can still go get
    her and she will still have your items.

Clone items:
    ------------
    Equip a bow and arrows and aim the bow with an arrow in it dont let go go into
    your inventory and press A 2 times on the arrows you have equiped then drop the
    item you to clone only drop 1 item at a time then exit the inventory and the
    item you droped will multipli in front of you. WARNING DO NOT USE MORE THAN 500
    ARROWS.

duplicate item:
    ---------------
    To duplicate an item(you cannot duplicate quest items or ninroot)simply pull
    back your bow and press B,then press A on your eqiuped arrows.then drop the item
    you wish to duplicate.the amount of arrows you have equiped is the number of the
    item ur duplicating.

Unlimited money: glitch:
    ------------------------
    Go to talos plaza and kill dorian in his house when you are at a high level. go
    down to his money, and keep pressing A u get unlimeted money.

Unlimited steel maces:
    ----------------------
    If you have a high skill level in sneak then you can do this. In the Imperial
    city there is one guy named damian magus. If you pick pocket him he will have
    steel maces that you can steal but they will never run out. Also you can and
    should only try to steal two at a time because any more than taht he will catch
    you. I have 100 sneak and I can't steal more than two at a time. I suggest you
    do this in the waterfront because thats where i did it and im not sure if it
    works any where else.

Stray arrows:
    -------------
    Enter the basement of the Fighters Guild in Chorrol. Stand in front of the dummy
    and pull back an arrow. It will appear to be transparent. When you let go it
    will shoot in a random direction. This effect does not disappear unless you
    reload your game or save and load.

Unlimited lockpicks:
    --------------------
    This will work in the patched version of the game. This trick requires any
    weapon of your choice (for example, an Iron War Axe). Select and equip your
    weapon. Duck swing, but before the attack animation is over, enter your
    inventory and select any type of arrows (no more than 200). Then, drop the item
    of choice. Note that some items cannot be duplicated.

Walk through wall:
    ------------------
    In Imperial City waterfront, you can walk through a wall and run down it from
    one side to another. You can see out, but no one can see in.

Enter other provinces:
    ----------------------
    Enter any city and have at least twenty paintbrushes. Then use the 'floating
    paintbrush' trick to reach and jump on the city walls. Then, jump outside of the
    city. Because the land outside the city has not loaded yet, you can walk into
    the any of the bordering provinces without the 'turn back' message appearing.
    After walking so far into another province, your character will fall through the
    map and die. Save the game before attempting this. Because the ground is
    invisible (the trees, bushes, rocks can still be seen) it is difficult to tell
    when you will fall through.

See underwater:
    ---------------
    Go into first person view. Go under the water, but make sure you can see above
    the surface from the middle of the screen and up. From the middle down you
    should be able to see, as of looking above the surface.

Berserk skulls:
    ---------------
    At the beginning of the game you must make your way through a series of caves.
    Toward the end of those caves (just before you get outside), there will be some
    ropes hanging from the ceiling with four skulls attached to them. Shoot the far
    top and far right skull with your bow. This should make that line of skulls go
    berserk.

Easy Skill Increases:
    ---------------------
    To Increase:
    LIGHT ARMOR/HEAVY ARMOR: Go to the pause menu and lower the difficulty, then put
    on a full suit of whatever armor you wanna increase and let low level creatures
    attack you (rats, goblins, bandits, etc.). NOTE: if your armor in broken the
    skills will not increase, or if your fighting a human who is using their fist
    your skills will not increase.

ANY MAGIC SKILL EXCEPT DESTRUCTION: Simply use a low Magicka costing version of
    that spell (EX: Alteration use Protect, Illusion use Starlight, Resoration use
    Heal Minor Wounds)

DESTRUCTION: To easily increase your Destruction skill you must first have
    access to the Arcane University. Then go to the place in the University where
    you can make spells, then create a FIRE spell that does 3 damage on SELF, then
    cast the spell, it will hurt you but very little and your destruction skill with
    increase over time. NOTE: Have a supply of Healing Potions!

Easy 500 gold:
    --------------
    You must be a vampire to be able to get this: if you turn into a vampire through
    the game, go to a healer in a church in any town and ask about the "cure for
    vampireism" she will tell you to go to a witch that lives somewhere in the west
    by a lake
    eventually after you find the witch she gets you to get things to make a potion
    for yourself
    after youve given her everything she asked for, she gives you 2 bottles of
    potion to get rid of vampireism but you should of been sent to see the mayor of
    a town so dont drink a bottle just yet!
    ojnce youve given the bottle to the mayor he takes you outside down a secret
    passage way were eventually his wife will die, now drink one of the potions.
    ask the mayor for a reward and he'll give you 500 gold if you ask him about the
    reward again he'll keep on giving you 500 gold for as long as you want! BUT SAVE
    IT AS SOON AS HE GIVES YOU THE 1ST REWARD SO YOU CAN ALWAYS RETURN TO HIM AND
    GET 500 GOLD

One hit kill:
    -------------
    Ok well first you go out and get yourself a really good bow. Then do the
    duplicate items cheat.~make sure you have lotts of arrows~Then you pull back on
    your bow.then before letting go of the arrow you press b.Then go to a really
    heavy item.Then you click -Drop- on it.Then click b agen to get out of your item
    page. Then when the amazing amounts of duplicated items hits the Enemy they will
    drop like a mad disco dancer.

Lock-pick Glitch:
    -----------------
    OK if you haven't got the skeleton key yet or lost it and you need to save your
    lock-picks this is a simple and useful glitch if you hit X and A at the same
    time while picking a lock it will make the "tink" noise as if your trying to
    keep the pin up but your really auto attempting the lock and have failed but
    wait whats this you haven't broken your pick!!! if you get your timing down you
    can make one pick last a while

Post-Patch Infinite Money:
    --------------------------
    First, you need a master level in Alchemy, and around 30k gold. Second, go to
    Skingrad and buy a house from the buter there for 25k. Then, visit the trade
    goods shop and buy the kitchen, dining room, and servant's quarters. Look around
    in the shop for a woman named Eyja, hire her as a servant for 150 gold. She will
    make you an unlimited amount of Shepherd's Pie, which can be made into a potion
    and sold to a shop for about 25-35 gold a potion.

Change sigil stone:
    -------------------
    This trick is easy. First you have to be in oblivion, then when u make it to the
    sigil stone save(before u take the stone). Once u save take the stone, if u dont
    like the stone just load your game and the stone will have different magic on
    it. Repeat until u find one u like.

Unlimted Steel Arrows:
    ----------------------
    Go to Cheydinhal West Gate and enter Bazur gro-Gharz's house. When he is either
    sleeping or awake kill him and loot his body and take the steel arrows ( might
    differ depending on your level) and he has an unlimited supply. One way i found
    that out was take about 50 then put the 50 back, then you can take 60 at a time,
    then put them all back and you can get 100's at a time. Be Careful though
    because your encumberence will increase quickly when u get loads of arrows.

Unlimited Gold:
    ---------------
    First you have to complete the Cure for Vampirism mission, and talk to The
    Count, Janus Hassidor. When you talk to him, ask him about the "Reward"
    conversation option, but don't leave the conversation, and keep asking him about
    it. Every time you ask him about it you receive 1000 gold (or more depending on
    your level). Do this as many times as desired for unlimited gold. Note that a
    recent June patch has fixed this glitch.

Un-loaded map:
    --------------
    You'll get a mission where you have to go get a thing called the frozen tears
    dont ask me how to complete this yet because i'm not sure yet but still all you
    do is climb up at an angle and slowly make your way up the mountain surrounding
    you and jump off but kind of slide down the side of the hill and youll be able
    to swim in the water around it and look around yeah not alot to do down there
    but it is fun to do oh and if your wondering if you'll fall off and have to load
    your game back and start all over again there is only one way i've found to get
    back up and its hard jump and swing your sword at the right time and a glitch
    will happen and you'll float in mid-air til u jump again then just swing your
    sword and repeat til you make it to the top again.

• 4 posts
    5 de abril de 2019 02:31:50 ART

Thanks for essential INFO. delete your password windows 10 by this site.

• 28622 posts
    6 de fevereiro de 2020 10:45:54 ART
    I?m not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.
    garmisch germany
    • 1 posts
    23 de fevereiro de 2020 07:25:32 ART

Having read this I believed it was extremely informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, Tech news was still worth it!

• 28622 posts
    3 de março de 2020 04:04:25 ART
    Hello! I want to provide a large thumbs up for the wonderful information you have here within this post. I will be coming back to your blog post for much more soon. Hair and make-up in San Bernardino

• 1 posts
    4 de março de 2020 07:33:00 ART

There is certainly a great deal to know about this topic. Technology education I really like all the points you have made.

• 28622 posts
    14 de março de 2020 05:12:42 ART

This site may be a walk-through like the knowledge you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-gummies/

• 1370 posts
    20 de março de 2020 07:01:36 ART

In this video I will tell you a method to download ShutterStock images without watermark online. Using this method you can download ShutterStock images for free. So watch the video and download from ShutterStock without watermark 2020.Subscribe my channel and click the bell icon for more amazing videos.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNwpN_pXuQ

• 861 posts
    24 de março de 2020 04:18:39 ART

Our website stichsäge test should help you to find the right jigsaw, as well as many other products. Numerous jigsaw product ideas, current bestseller lists, our comprehensive jigsaw comparison and numerous tips and information will assist you in your selection. It does not matter whether you are a beginner , do-it-yourself or professional - with us you will find a suitable jigsaw for every area of ​​expertise, including product presentation and evaluation. wolfcraft master cut 2500

• 28622 posts
    25 de março de 2020 05:38:53 ART
    Respect   to  article author , some good  information  . Zellige Tile
    • 294 posts
    31 de março de 2020 15:56:27 ART

Wasp Nest Removal in Manchester at only £45 for Wasp Nest Removal! Call us on 0161 637 0339 if you discover the presence of a wasp nest in the home or business premises, our team will provides quality wasp control services in Manchester. wasp nest removal in Manchester

• 28622 posts
    1 de abril de 2020 03:16:14 ART
    Can I merely say thats a relief to find somebody that really knows what theyre discussing on-line. You certainly discover how to bring an issue to light and make it critical. The diet have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I cant believe youre less common when you certainly develop the gift. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/
    • 28622 posts
    6 de abril de 2020 10:38:48 ART

I definitely wanted to post a simple remark in order to thank you for all the unique tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My incredibly long internet search has finally been recognized with extremely good points to go over with my company. I ‘d say that we readers are very blessed to exist in a superb site with so many awesome people with good advice. I feel pretty happy to have come across your entire website and look forward to tons of more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/

• 294 posts
    10 de abril de 2020 18:06:41 ART

Deeply rooted in the Aveda mission—to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society—we don’t just carry the brand, we wholeheartedly believe in it. From the rituals we perform to the services you choose, here at Soma, the Aveda experience is at its very best. Hair Salon

• 28622 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 05:38:35 ART
    This is a terrific web site, could you be interested in doing an interview regarding how you designed it? If so e-mail me!
    Substitute For Evaporated Milk
    • 28622 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 09:09:00 ART
    Where by maybe you’ve found the resource for this specific write-up? Amazing reading I’ve subscribed to your feed. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-250mg/
    • 861 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 17:26:31 ART

Looking for pest control services in Manchester, UK? We are the leading pest control company providing excellent pest control solutions to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Greater Manchester. Call us on 0161 637 0339 for more details. Pest control in Manchester

• 28622 posts
    18 de abril de 2020 10:08:13 ART
    But, when it comes to getting a truly unique solution, nothing can quite come close to free online slots.   situs taruhan bola

• 28622 posts
    23 de abril de 2020 10:28:33 ART
    I’m impressed, I have to admit. Truly rarely should i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail about the head. Your thought is outstanding; the catch is something that there are not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. My business is happy that I found this within my find something with this. cryogenic nitrogen generation plant

• 861 posts
    26 de abril de 2020 16:10:09 ART

Learn how to relax and unwind feel more confident, positive We offer hypnotherapy for Emotional Healing Meditation for your focus and concentratation

• 28622 posts
    27 de abril de 2020 07:06:06 ART
    It’s nice to definitely arrive a website the location where the blogger is skilled. Thank you for creating your website. best CBD oil
    • 294 posts
    27 de abril de 2020 13:31:26 ART

Learn how to relax and unwind feel more confident, positive We offer hypnotherapy for Emotional Healing Meditation for your focus and concentratation

• 861 posts
    30 de abril de 2020 17:08:09 ART

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration.  voodoo spells

• 861 posts
    1 de maio de 2020 04:29:09 ART

Book appointment of "Hypnotherapy" Because, there is no need to suffer and struggle in your daily life any longer. You have the ability to rise above the murky waters just like the lotus, transforming whilst overcoming all obstacles.

• 861 posts
    1 de maio de 2020 06:04:31 ART

We constantly research the web looking for new innovative for SEO Softwares companies along with the established.Provide analysis of options & costs, removing the initial time-consuming research.