Forums » Dicas de Jogos de XBOX 360

Worms HD

• 11496 posts
    16 de agosto de 2013 15:07:44 ART

Worms HD

Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Training (10) Complete all the tutorial challenges.
    Challenges (15) Complete all twenty single player deathmatch challenges.
    Bronze Damage (5) Deal 500 points cumulative damage to win this award!
    Silver Damage (20) Deal 2,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
    Gold Damage (35) Deal 20,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
    Three Bagger (15) Kill three worms with just one shot to bag this award
    (includes damage from oil drums and mines)!
    Body Count (20) Send a cumulative total of 100 worms to meet their maker and win this award!
    Greedy Worm (15) Collect a cumulative total of 50 crates and this award is yours!
    Barrel Buster (15) Blow up 25 barrels and receive this award!
    Hot Foot (15) Detonate a cumulative total of 25 mines and you'll 'trigger' this award!
    Shepherd (15) Kill a cumulative total of 15 worms using just the sheep for this award...baaa-gain!
    Worm Community (20) Play a four player Xbox Live game.

• 12 de agosto de 2014 10:10:45 ART
    Obrigado
    • 18 posts
    7 de abril de 2015 23:27:29 ART
    Bom!
    • 28597 posts
    25 de dezembro de 2019 10:59:17 ART
    I admire your   piece of work, thankyou for all the   great   articles . Parc Clematis

• 28597 posts
    11 de janeiro de 2020 13:29:42 ART
    Much obliged for setting aside an ideal opportunity to examine this, I feel firmly about it and love adapting more on this point. On the off chance that conceivable, as you pick up mastery, would you mind overhauling your website with more data? It is greatly useful for me. The Kibo Code Bonus

• 28597 posts
    26 de janeiro de 2020 13:51:43 ART

You have done a great job on this article.  It’s very readable and highly intelligent.  You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read.  You have some real writing talent. Thank you. The Kibo Code

• 28597 posts
    27 de janeiro de 2020 11:00:42 ART

It was a decent post undoubtedly. I completely delighted in understanding it in my lunch time. Will most likely come and visit this blog all the more regularly. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Kibo Code

• 28597 posts
    31 de janeiro de 2020 10:47:14 ART
    Hey dude. what kind of wordpress theme are you using? i want it to use on my blog too ,  acupuncture london

• 28597 posts
    1 de fevereiro de 2020 06:10:23 ART
    i cherish perusing this article so beautiful!!great work!  The kibo Code
    • 28597 posts
    6 de fevereiro de 2020 10:48:24 ART
    When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and after this whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Could there be however you possibly can get rid of me from that service? Thanks!
    carpenter ant

• 28597 posts
    3 de março de 2020 04:04:29 ART
    Thank you for another wonderful post. Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of information and facts in such a ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the appear for such details. Make-up in San Bernardino
    • 28597 posts
    10 de março de 2020 18:03:30 ART
    Your web journal furnished us with significant data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are marvelous. You're the best to share. Continue blogging.. Resurge Supplement
    • 28597 posts
    14 de março de 2020 05:12:48 ART

This site may be a walk-through like the knowledge you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-gummies/

• 28597 posts
    21 de março de 2020 08:32:01 ART

That is the great attitude, in any case is simply not make each sence at all proclaiming about that mather. For all intents and purposes any strategy an abundance of thanks notwithstanding i had try to advance your own particular article into delicius in any case it is evidently a situation utilizing your data destinations would you be able to please recheck the thought. much obliged yet again. His Secret Obsession Review

• 126 posts
    22 de março de 2020 09:41:34 ART

Outstandingly important post. This is my first time I visit here. I found such countless intriguing stuff in your site especially its trade. Really its amazing article Keep it up. 1gom

• 28597 posts
    25 de março de 2020 05:39:43 ART
    I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks! iphone 7 plus screen replacement

• 126 posts
    28 de março de 2020 10:03:44 ART

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks. games

• 126 posts
    28 de março de 2020 10:03:52 ART

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks. games

• 126 posts
    29 de março de 2020 11:07:59 ART

Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in depth information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. 123movies

• 28597 posts
    1 de abril de 2020 03:16:13 ART
    Can I merely say thats a relief to find somebody that really knows what theyre discussing on-line. You certainly discover how to bring an issue to light and make it critical. The diet have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I cant believe youre less common when you certainly develop the gift. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/
    • 28597 posts
    6 de abril de 2020 10:38:51 ART

I definitely wanted to post a simple remark in order to thank you for all the unique tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My incredibly long internet search has finally been recognized with extremely good points to go over with my company. I ‘d say that we readers are very blessed to exist in a superb site with so many awesome people with good advice. I feel pretty happy to have come across your entire website and look forward to tons of more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/

• 28597 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 05:39:28 ART
    the doctor said that we have an allergic baby that is why we choose hypoallergenic baby clothes..
    Cheap Workout Clothes
    • 28597 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 09:09:08 ART
    Outstanding post! I truly liked most of the looking through. I hope to learn to read greater on your side. I know that you have remarkable look and then perception. I will be exceedingly happy just for this info. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-salve/

• 126 posts
    12 de abril de 2020 13:15:55 ART
    It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. 
    linq at beauty world condo
    • 126 posts
    20 de abril de 2020 04:15:20 ART

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to place in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a very good article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates apparently get something done. Marketing Strategist