Forums » Dicas de Jogos de XBOX 360

WSC Real 08 - World Snooker Championship

• 11496 posts
    16 de agosto de 2013 15:08:22 ART

WSC Real 08 - World Snooker Championship

All pro players/trophies/promotions/waistcoats etc....:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted by: Andy Champion

At the title screen, press Y, B, Y, X, B, Y.

Achievements:
    -------------
    Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of
    Gamerscore points:

Snooker: 10 Break (5 points): Score 10 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker championship mode.
    Completed Tutorials (10 points): Complete all of the tutorials.
    Pool: Pot 2 balls in a row (10 points): Pot 2 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Pool: Pot 4 balls in a row (10 points): Pot 4 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Pool: Jammy! (10 points): Pot the 9 ball after opponent has cleared the rest
    of the table in any human versus AI Pool mode.
    Snooker: Complete First Season (10 points): Complete a season in snooker
    championship mode.
    Pool: Longevity (10 points): Play 40 or more games in pool championship mode.
    Earn first nickname (10 points): Earn first nickname.
    Snooker: 25 Break (10 points): Score 25 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: Champ Qualification (10 points): Qualify for a championship in
    snooker championship mode.
    Pool: Break Ace (10 points): Pot the 9 Ball from the break in any human versus
    AI Pool mode.
    Snooker: 50 Break (10 points): Score 50 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: Top 48 world ranking (10 points): Get a world ranking of 48 or better
    in Snooker championship mode.
    Pool: Match Winner (20 points): Win a Pool match in championship mode.
    Pool: Jump Shot (20 points): Play a shot where the cue ball leaves the table
    and pots another ball in a human versus AI Pool mode.
    Pool: 2 for 1 (20 points): Pot 2 balls with one shot in any human versus AI
    Pool mode.
    Pool: Pot 6 balls in a row (20 points): Pot 6 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Completed Challenges (20 points): Complete all of the challenges.
    Pool Championship Semis (20 points): Reach the semi-finals in Pool
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Underdog Win (20 points): Defeat a player of a higher rank in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Pool Champion (20 points): Win the Pool championship.
    Snooker: 75 Break (20 points): Score 75 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: 100 Break (20 points): Score 100 points, or more, in a single visit
    Snooker: Championship Win (20 points): Win a championship in snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Winner of Pot Black (20 points): Win the Pot Black Championship in
    Snooker: Winner of Grand Prix (20 points): Win the Grand Prix in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: N.Ireland Champ (20 points): Win the Northern Ireland Championship in
    Snooker: Win China Open (20 points): Win the China Open in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Welsh Open Champion (20 points): Win the Welsh Open in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Shanghai Champion (20 points): Win the Shanghai Championship in
    Snooker: UK Champ Winner (20 points): Win the UK Championship in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Win Crucible (20 points): Win the Crucible in Snooker championship
    mode.
    Snooker: Winner of the Masters (20 points): Win the Masters in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Golden Cue Champion (20 points): Win the Golden Cue Tournament.
    Big Earner (20 points): Earn £500,000+ in Snooker championship mode.
    Snooker: Top 32 world ranking (20 points): Get a world ranking of 32 or better
    Snooker: Complete Clearance (20 points): Pot all of the balls on the table in
    one break in Snooker championship mode.
    Pool: Entire Rack from Break (25 points): Get a run of the entire rack from
    the break in Pool championship mode.
    Snooker: Top 16 world ranking (30 points): Get a world ranking of 16 or better
    Snooker: Top 8 world ranking (40 points): Get a world ranking of 8 or better
    Snooker: Longevity (50 points): Play through 5 seasons in Snooker championship
    mode.
    Trickshot Champion (50 points): Complete all of the trickshots.
    Snooker: 147 Break (50 points): Score 147 points, or more, in a single visit
    Snooker: Frame Clearance (50 points): Win all frames of a match in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: All Championships Won (50 points): Win all championships in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Top Of Ranking! (50 points): Become number one in the world rankings

• 12 de agosto de 2014 10:10:34 ART
    Obrigado
    • 28626 posts
    25 de dezembro de 2019 10:59:27 ART
    I was roaming Google for some cool music and videos of my favorite artists and I ran across your cool blog site, most on the time when I check out blogs I’m looking for anything particular and I leave right away after. But as part of your situation the info you’re giving in this write-up produced me wish to reply and show my appreciated, so We have bookmarked you blog as properly. Retain posting and thank you! =) Parc Clematis condo

• 28626 posts
    6 de fevereiro de 2020 10:49:26 ART
    Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
    medford oregon property management

• 28626 posts
    3 de março de 2020 04:04:39 ART
    Hello, this is truly a magnificent article, and I enjoy the meticulous detail you provide. I will certainly link back to this entry in my newest blog post. Hair and make-up in San Bernardino

• 28626 posts
    14 de março de 2020 05:12:54 ART

This site may be a walk-through like the knowledge you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-gummies/

• 28626 posts
    25 de março de 2020 05:39:39 ART
    I’m very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc. iphone repair parts

• 28626 posts
    1 de abril de 2020 03:16:20 ART
    Can I merely say thats a relief to find somebody that really knows what theyre discussing on-line. You certainly discover how to bring an issue to light and make it critical. The diet have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I cant believe youre less common when you certainly develop the gift. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

• 28626 posts
    6 de abril de 2020 10:38:58 ART

I definitely wanted to post a simple remark in order to thank you for all the unique tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My incredibly long internet search has finally been recognized with extremely good points to go over with my company. I ‘d say that we readers are very blessed to exist in a superb site with so many awesome people with good advice. I feel pretty happy to have come across your entire website and look forward to tons of more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/

• 28626 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 05:40:12 ART
    Excellent! I thank you your contribution to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: palm reading guide
    Springs In Florida

• 28626 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 09:09:17 ART
    Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. https://royalcbd.com/shop/
    • 28626 posts
    23 de abril de 2020 10:29:12 ART
    I always get stomach aches at work and it’s only when the AC is on.  Then im always going to the restroom.  I cant just turn it off when i want and i wear a sweater but it doesnt work.  I’ve also noticed this when Im in the car and the ac is on.  When i turn it off it goes away.  What is causeing this?. Murcia

• 28626 posts
    27 de abril de 2020 07:06:30 ART
    puppies and dogs are very cute, i always love to play with them during my spare time’ best CBD gummies
    • 28626 posts
    3 de maio de 2020 06:03:16 ART
    bed sheets that are made of flannel fabric are the best type of bed sheets- best CBD cream for arthritis pain
    • 28626 posts
    7 de maio de 2020 07:06:29 ART
    Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful style and design. best CBD oil
    • 28626 posts
    14 de maio de 2020 04:05:11 ART
    i get my art books from barnes and noble that come or amazon, they have some great discount coupons too” buy CBD oil
    • 28626 posts
    17 de maio de 2020 22:36:03 ART
    Hi there! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you’ve here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for extra soon. best CBD oil for sleep
    • 28626 posts
    21 de maio de 2020 23:54:52 ART
    Hi friend. My liked one and i truly simply likes the article and the location most to all! that content is admittedly okay plainly written and as nicely in truth simply understandable. Ones New WordPress theme is spectacular in addition! could doubtlessly be breathtaking To discover the place I may very well be succesful obtain that. be certain the way to preserve construct up the wonderful work. folks all want even much more some of these internet owners corresponding to you occurring The Net and much fewer spammers. great mate!?????? best CBD gummies
  • 31 de maio de 2020 06:13:42 ART
    Substantially, the post is actually the greatest on this worthw hile topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply be adequate, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business enterprize! cyber security certifications
    • 28626 posts
    1 de julho de 2020 09:56:21 ART

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Great. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work. book desk

• 28626 posts
    14 de julho de 2020 04:19:25 ART
    A remarkable discussion merits a comment. I feel that you need to write much more about this subject, it may well not be regarded as a taboo issue however normally people are inadequate to speak on such topics. To another. Adios for now agen idn poker

• 28626 posts
    18 de julho de 2020 08:54:28 ART

It is commonly used in regular drug testing to evaluate for narcotics, and in most narcotics the results with laboratory testing are equivalent.   4 Ply Surgical Face Mask

• 28626 posts
    22 de julho de 2020 08:11:55 ART

there are wall mirrors where at edges are made up of anodized aluminum and they do not stain too much, Immobilien Trier

• 28626 posts
    23 de julho de 2020 12:49:16 ART
    wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a logo reader. What may you suggest in regards to your post that you simply made some days ago? Any positive? roulette online

• 1292 posts
    25 de julho de 2020 13:01:40 ART

Superb article. Extremely fascinating to peruse. I truly love to peruse such a pleasant article. Much obliged! continue shaking.  logo digitizing