WSC Real 09 - World Snooker Championship

• 11496 posts
    16 de agosto de 2013 15:08:41 ART

WSC Real 09 - World Snooker Championship

Achievements:
    -------------
    Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of
    Gamerscore points:

Snooker: 10 Break (5 points): Score 10 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker championship mode.
    Completed Tutorials (10 points): Complete all of the tutorials.
    Pool: Pot 2 balls in a row (10 points): Pot 2 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Pool: Pot 4 balls in a row (10 points): Pot 4 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Pool: Jammy! (10 points): Pot the 9 ball after opponent has cleared the rest
    of the table in any human versus AI Pool mode.
    Snooker: Complete First Season (10 points): Complete a season in snooker
    championship mode.
    Pool: Longevity (10 points): Play 40 or more games in pool championship mode.
    Earn first nickname (10 points): Earn first nickname.
    Snooker: 25 Break (10 points): Score 25 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: Champ Qualification (10 points): Qualify for a championship in
    snooker championship mode.
    Pool: Break Ace (10 points): Pot the 9 Ball from the break in any human versus
    AI Pool mode.
    Snooker: 50 Break (10 points): Score 50 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: Top 48 world ranking (10 points): Get a world ranking of 48 or better
    in Snooker championship mode.
    Pool: Match Winner (20 points): Win a Pool match in championship mode.
    Pool: Jump Shot (20 points): Play a shot where the cue ball leaves the table
    and pots another ball in a human versus AI Pool mode.
    Pool: 2 for 1 (20 points): Pot 2 balls with one shot in any human versus AI
    Pool mode.
    Pool: Pot 6 balls in a row (20 points): Pot 6 balls in a row in Pool
    championship mode.
    Completed Challenges (20 points): Complete all of the challenges.
    Pool Championship Semis (20 points): Reach the semi-finals in Pool
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Underdog Win (20 points): Defeat a player of a higher rank in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Pool Champion (20 points): Win the Pool championship.
    Snooker: 75 Break (20 points): Score 75 points, or more, in a single visit in
    Snooker: 100 Break (20 points): Score 100 points, or more, in a single visit
    in Snooker championship mode.
    Snooker: Championship Win (20 points): Win a championship in snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Winner of Pot Black (20 points): Win the Pot Black Championship in
    Snooker: Winner of Grand Prix (20 points): Win the Grand Prix in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: N.Ireland Champ (20 points): Win the Northern Ireland Championship in
    Snooker: Win China Open (20 points): Win the China Open in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Welsh Open Champion (20 points): Win the Welsh Open in Snooker
    championship mode.
    Snooker: Shanghai Champion (20 points): Win the Shanghai Championship in
    Snooker: UK Champ Winner (20 points): Win the UK Championship in Snooker
    championship mode.

• 12 de agosto de 2014 10:10:29 ART
    Obrigado
    • 18 posts
    7 de abril de 2015 23:28:29 ART
    Bom!!
    • 28622 posts
    25 de dezembro de 2019 10:59:00 ART
    Trusting to make the right decisions can be tough. It takes years to build confidence. Its not the sort of thing that simply just happens. The Avenir Condo

• 28622 posts
    6 de fevereiro de 2020 10:47:33 ART
    I don’t  normally  comment but I gotta  tell   appreciate it for the post on this  great one  : D.
    equipment hauling

• 28622 posts
    3 de março de 2020 04:04:42 ART
    It definitely felt like an ode to the Marine Corps. Hair and make-up in San Bernardino
    • 28622 posts
    14 de março de 2020 05:12:59 ART

This site may be a walk-through like the knowledge you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-gummies/

• 28622 posts
    25 de março de 2020 05:40:05 ART
    childrens clothing should be as comfortable as possible that is why the choice of fabric is also critical, tweede woning costa blanca
    • 28622 posts
    1 de abril de 2020 03:16:24 ART
    Can I merely say thats a relief to find somebody that really knows what theyre discussing on-line. You certainly discover how to bring an issue to light and make it critical. The diet have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I cant believe youre less common when you certainly develop the gift. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/
    • 28622 posts
    6 de abril de 2020 10:39:02 ART

I definitely wanted to post a simple remark in order to thank you for all the unique tips and tricks you are giving out on this website. My incredibly long internet search has finally been recognized with extremely good points to go over with my company. I ‘d say that we readers are very blessed to exist in a superb site with so many awesome people with good advice. I feel pretty happy to have come across your entire website and look forward to tons of more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/

• 28622 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 05:40:26 ART
    I’m now not sure where you’re getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.
    English Cocker Spaniel
    • 28622 posts
    11 de abril de 2020 09:09:22 ART
    After study a handful of the websites with your web site now, and i also truly much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls look at my web-site also and told me what you consider. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-roll-on-gel/
    • 28622 posts
    23 de abril de 2020 10:30:02 ART
    Wow, you seem to be very knowledgable about this kind of topics.`–’, bulk christmas gifts
    • 28622 posts
    27 de abril de 2020 07:06:34 ART
    I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions? best CBD gummies
    • 28622 posts
    3 de maio de 2020 06:03:21 ART
    Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates. best CBD oil for pain

• 28622 posts
    7 de maio de 2020 07:06:41 ART
    What are you stating, man?  I know everyones got their own opinion, but really?  Listen, your blog is neat.  I like the energy you put into it, especially with the vids and the pics.  But, come on.  Theres gotta be a better way to say this, a way that doesnt make it seem like everybody here is stupid! best CBD oil for sleep
    • 28622 posts
    14 de maio de 2020 04:05:09 ART
    I am very enjoyed for this blog. It’s an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks. best CBD capsules
  • 31 de maio de 2020 06:13:46 ART
    Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this . plastic deer fence
    • 28622 posts
    1 de julho de 2020 09:56:31 ART

Some  genuinely nice stuff on this  internet site , I   it. 4k security camera system

• 28622 posts
    22 de julho de 2020 08:12:03 ART

Audio started playing as soon as I opened up this web site, so irritating! Makler Rheingau-Taunus

• 28622 posts
    28 de julho de 2020 14:07:58 ART

somehow found your site when i was kind of stoned.  good read zellige tile

• 28622 posts
    9 de agosto de 2020 09:38:44 ART
    Hey there. Neat post. I think other site owners should take this website as a model – very clean and excellent style and design, not to mention the content. You’re the man. https://sandbox.zenodo.org/communities/situsidnpoker99/about/
    • 28622 posts
    23 de agosto de 2020 15:32:41 ART
    It’s onerous to find knowledgeable folks on this topic, but you sound like you understand what you’re speaking about! Thanks Immobilienprofi Aurich
    • 1 posts
    31 de agosto de 2020 06:00:43 ART

The problem explained by you is easy to understand, I am really grateful! word counter

• 6 posts