Play Ninja Gaiden:
    ------------------
    Collect all 50 Scarabs and turn them in to the shop to receive the
    Ninja Gaiden cartridge. Take this to Han's Bar and play it on the
    arcade cabinet.

Unlock Arcade Ninja Gaiden:
    ---------------------------
    Complete the game on Ninja Dog or Normal difficulty with the
    "Ninja Gaiden Arcade" item. Or, complete the game on Hard.

Unlock Coming Attractions:
    --------------------------
    Play the game for over 1 hour.

Unlock Costumes:
    ----------------
    Comic: Complete the game on Ninja Dog or Normal
    Normal: Available at the Beginning
    Red Muffler: Complete the game on Hard
    DOA: Complete "Special Mission."
    Ryuken: Complete the game on Very Hard

Unlock Hard:
    ------------
    Complete the game on Ninja Dog or Normal difficulty. Or, have a save
    file on your hard drive where you completed the original Ninja Gaiden
    on Xbox.

Unlock Master Ninja:
    --------------------
    Complete the game on Very Hard.

Unlock Mission:
    ---------------
    Complete the game with the difficulty level over Normal.

Unlock Movie Theater:
    ---------------------
    Complete the game with any difficulty level.

Unlock New Missions:
    --------------------
    The first 10 Missions will be available from the start. Once you complete
    the first 5, and then 5 more will be unlocked. The rest follow in this
    pattern (five at a time) until all 50 have been unlocked.

Unlock Ninja Dog:
    -----------------
    Die three times consecutively in Chapter 1. Ayane will ask you,
    "Do you really give up the way of Shinobi?" Answer yes to begin Ninja
    Dog Mode.

Unlock Normal:
    --------------
    Available from the beginning.

Unlock Very Hard:
    -----------------
    Complete the game on Hard difficulty. Or, have a save file with the clear
    data of the Hurricane Pack 2.

Unlimited Essence:
    ------------------
    In the Aquaducts, you go down a stone elevator. Afterwards, you meet some
    bugs. Killing them all will get rid of them, but leaving one alive will
    make them respawn when you leave the room. Cycle this room and you can bag
    essence until you're bored or dangerously close to death.

Flee!:
    ------
    On the 5th mission, there is an instance where a load of black ninjas appear
    and gang-bang Ryu. Instead of risking losing too much life, start running
    back towards the courtyard outside the monastery. Just as you clear the
    alley's entrance, head back inside and the enemies should be gone and will
    not reappear.

• 1 posts
    19 de setembro de 2018 06:47:43 ART

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Visit Here

• 117 posts
    16 de outubro de 2018 07:36:07 ART

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. Niche Blog Comment

• 2277 posts
    19 de outubro de 2018 05:42:37 ART

thank you due to the fact you've got been first-class to allocation tell once us. we will continually respect all you have got curtains right here due to the fact I recognize you're each one concerned next to our. vagina tightening

• 2277 posts
    20 de outubro de 2018 04:53:57 ART

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. טיסות זולות לחול

• 1 posts
    20 de outubro de 2018 04:57:07 ART

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. gaming desktops under 500

• 2277 posts
    20 de outubro de 2018 06:38:53 ART

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. טיול מאורגן

• 2277 posts
    20 de outubro de 2018 08:07:14 ART

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... חבילת נופש בחגים

• 2277 posts
    21 de outubro de 2018 13:17:53 ART

This one is pleasurable. shop happening the pleasant produce an effect!.. bigger breast pills

• 2277 posts
    23 de outubro de 2018 05:52:39 ART

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Dental Implants Westwood

• 2277 posts
    24 de outubro de 2018 05:32:40 ART

this is my first length go to on your blog and i am particularly eager in the articles which you help. provide sufficient information for me. thanks for sharing useful and bear in mind, save sharing beneficial data: staus

• 2277 posts
    31 de outubro de 2018 04:33:30 ART

amazing article, it turned into exceptionally obliging! I understandably began in this and i am becoming greater acquainted thinking about it bigger! Cheers, store conflict extraordinary! malaga24h.com

• 2277 posts
    31 de outubro de 2018 04:43:01 ART

whats up, this weekend is delightful for me, by means of now this era i'm analyzing this big informative article right here at my habitat. free psn games

• 2277 posts
    31 de outubro de 2018 04:51:57 ART

we are in fact thankful in your weblog declare. you will locate a lot of approaches after journeying your screen. i was exactly attempting to find. thanks for such say and make smile shop it taking region. incredible take steps. buying a home

• 2277 posts
    31 de outubro de 2018 07:18:31 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. places to travel in the world

• 2277 posts
    31 de outubro de 2018 07:44:02 ART

amazing article, it turned into exceptionally obliging! I understandably began in this and i am becoming greater acquainted thinking about it bigger! Cheers, store conflict extraordinary! Diesel Only the Brave

• 2277 posts
    1 de novembro de 2018 05:57:07 ART

Wow, What a high-quality claim. I in reality found this to a good deal informatics. it's miles what i was looking for.i would subsequent to to the lead taking vicinity through now the child guide for advice you that hold amused keep sharing such kind of data.thank you resultados quiniela

• 2277 posts
    2 de novembro de 2018 07:33:08 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. weekend vacation ideas for couples

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 07:37:33 ART

this is my first length go to on your blog and i am particularly eager in the articles which you help. provide sufficient information for me. thanks for sharing useful and bear in mind, save sharing beneficial data: cheren petak

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 08:22:50 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. emuaid for hemorrhoids

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 08:47:53 ART

we are in fact thankful in your weblog declare. you will locate a lot of approaches after journeying your screen. i was exactly attempting to find. thanks for such say and make smile shop it taking region. incredible take steps. ninja turtles games

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 09:01:21 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. dimitrynardi.com.br

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 09:15:29 ART

we are in fact thankful in your weblog declare. you will locate a lot of approaches after journeying your screen. i was exactly attempting to find. thanks for such say and make smile shop it taking region. incredible take steps. Revolist

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 09:33:57 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. Black Friday Deals 2018

• 2277 posts
    4 de novembro de 2018 09:46:18 ART

i in no way understand the use of adobe shadow until i motto this nation. thank you for this! that is deeply sociable. free online psychic chat rooms